Time Out Youth Center is Moving to NoDa
The Time Out Youth Center is excited to announce that we are moving our facility to 2320-A N. Davidson Street. The Center will celebrate its last night in our current location at 1900 The Plaza on October 25th and will reopen at 2320-A N. Davidson Street on November 4th. The Center will be closed the week of October 28th as we transition over to our new facility.
For years, Time Out Youth Center has been located at 1900 The Plaza inside of Trinity Lutheran Church. The Church and the Plaza-Midwood community have been a huge system of support for The Center and our youth. The move to N. Davidson Street will improve our accessibility as well as increase our ability to provide services to LGBTQ youth. Features of our new Center will include:
· Increased youth space for groups, trainings and artistic projects
· Laundry and kitchen services for LGBTQ homeless youth
· Private counseling office for individual and family counseling
· Career Center with a computer lab and study area
· Bus access to five major bus lines and LYNX light rail access in the future. Bus Info
· Safe and secure parking and building access
· Youth group room with sofas, snacks, games, TV and all the comforts of home
The Center’s staff, board of directors and youth are all excited for this move and look forward to sharing our new Center with the community when we reopen in November. For more information about Time Out Youth Center and our move to NoDa please call us at 704-344-8335 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
View Larger Map